Terms and Policies
General Terms of Sale
- Inspection of the Product upon Receipt: You must examine the Product and Accessories when you receive them.
- All items purchased from A to Z Computers are non-refundable unless defective within the first 30 days.
- All services purchased from A to Z Computers are non-refundable.
A to Z Computers Limited Warranty
- A to Z Computers warrants their custom desktops, notebooks, and servers to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase including parts and labor. After one (1) year, parts may be covered by the manufacturer for additional years.
- Data back ups and transfers are not covered by any warranty or guarantee. All other services and labor are covered by A to Z Computers for the length of which the original hardware is expected to last or the lifetime of the computer itself.
- All other products carried and sold by A to Z Computers are subject to manufacturer warranty. No refunds are allowed unless the item is defective within the first 30 days.
- For technical services performed by A to Z Computers, there will be a 90 day warranty for labor.
- Improper packing during return shipment to us.
- Damages for loss of data or software restoration.
- Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning.
- Failure to provide the proper installation environment.
- Peripherals not purchased from A to Z Computers or unauthorized attachments.
- Service by any other service center.
- Any other type of abuse, misuse, physical damage or neglect.
- Or where the serial number or rating label has been removed, defaced or altered.
- When customers authorize A to Z Computers to perform repair and/or upgrade service on their computers, they should assume all liability and responsibility caused by any service. Customers should also understand that the following may occur:
- Any upgrade, repair and/or service may void the original manufacturer's warranty.
- A to Z Computers is not responsible for any software issues.
- A to Z Computers is not liable or responsible for any and all computers and/or parts left after 90 days of notice of completion of the service, repair and/or upgrade.
- If a customer has a service, repair and/or upgrade balance due or is unpaid, the serviced computer(s) and/or parts will become the property of A to Z Computers after 90 days.
- A to Z Computers does not guarantee the integrity or validity of any data transfers or recovery. Customers should back up all the data which are stored in their computers before they are sent/released to A to Z Computers for any service.
- Under no circumstances is A to Z Computers responsible for any incidental or consequential damages which may occur during use of the item purchased from A to Z Computers or as a result of the product's failure to perform.
A to Z Computers Self-Configuration Agreement
- I understand that I am purchasing computer components in an unconfigured state and untested by A to Z Computers (tested by manufacturer only). I agree that if I am unable to configure the components into a satisfactory working condition, I will pay all applicable installation and testing charges for A to Z Computers to configure and test my system/components. I further understand that the manufacturer's warranties do not cover misuse or damage resulting from improper installation by non-authorized service technicians.
- I agree that A to Z Computers technicians are NOT required to teach me the installation process step- by-step either in-store or by telephone. A to Z Computers is NOT liable for any damage done to the computer or components resulting from mis-installation done by the customer.
- A to Z Computers employees are encouraged NOT to give any type of installation assistance to the customers due to liability reasons.
A to Z Computers reserves the right to modify or alter its warranty and return policy at any time, without notice to customers. Copyright 2013 ©